Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Very Odd Sunday

01/03/08

I remember small segments and images from my dream. In part of the dream I was at church in sacrament meeting. It was time for the sacrament prayer, and for some reason Melanie was up saying the sacrament prayer, which in itself is blasphemous, but then she started saying stuff that had nothing to do with the sacrament prayer and started preaching about the Word of Wisdom. However, it wasn't our single's ward, because the bishop was the bishop from Rio Claro, but it wasn't there either because it was all in English and the sacrament table was on the right side of the chapel instead of the left side.

In another segment that I remember I think that it was still a Sunday and I was in a small rural town. I was at the beach and so were a few other people. the other people were down right by the water, but i was up in a rocky, mountainous type area, where I could still see them. One of them was a little black boy that was standing in the water on stilts and the others were girls getting upset with him telling him that he was going to get hurt, especially if he was still doing that when the tide came in. I went down to try to convince him to get out of the water, but before I could he did fall down and hit his head. We were able to get him out, though.

Another image I have of the dream I was in a cave. I think it was still at the beach, but a cave in the rocky, mountainous area that I was at before. I was testing some explosive chemicals in the cave. They were different kind of powders that I would put some kind of liquid on that they would react with and explode. There was one that for the small amount of powder and liquid used was very impressive.

No comments: