Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where Do I Pee?

I haven't written this dream down yet and so I just wanted to post it before I forgot anymore than I already have.

11/28/08

In part of the dream I was in a supermarket/library. It had lots of computer stations, and books, but also had grocery and an intercom. I was sitting at a computer at the end of an isle next to a guy in a wheelchair. He told me that he didn't actually need the wheelchair, but liked to confuse people when he would use his legs to push off of things or stand up. A store worker made an announcement over the intercom that anybody who was engaged would get $20 or a gift certificate or something. I was pretty excited about that, but a few minutes later someone came and told me that they weren't going to really give anybody the money. I got upset and stood up on my store and talked really loudly to let everyone in the store know that he wasn't going to give me the $20 that he said he would. I also let the guy know that I could sue him and that all these people in the store were witnesses that he had announced that and refused to give me my money.

In another part of the dream I was in this really big house. It seemed kind of like Charlie's house, in that there was an upstairs that was accessed from the middle of the front part of the main level of the house. However, the upstairs was a very large rectangular room that had other rooms on its sides. I was up there and had to use the bathroom really bad. Apparently it was supposed to be Han's and Chrisana's house, because I went into a bedroom that was supposed to be theirs, but saw that there was only a sink, and no toilet. So I went back into the big room and went into the next door, which actually was a bathroom with a toilet.

I started peeing and was going for a long time, like a couple minutes, when I realized that for some reason I was peeing in the sink. So I stopped and then a minute or so later I realize that there is a giant roll of toilet paper, like 3 feet tall, and I am peeing down the cardboard cylinder part that probably had about a 4 inch radius. So I stop and finally start peeing in the toilet which is just sitting in the middle of the room.

Later, I climbed out of the house and went down a ladder with someone else. We started walking through the neighborhood. We realized that it was Friday and that we were late for a lunch appointment with somebody.

No comments: