Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Am I Awake?

04-19-08

I had slept on the floor in the front room at Mia's house. I had already gotten up once, but went back to sleep, but was trying to figure out whether I was really asleep or not. Every once in awhile Jen or Rune would walk by, but my eyes were closed and I was trying to figure out if they really walked by or if I was dreaming. At one point Jen walked outside for a minute and I wanted to open my eyes and turn around to find out if it was real or not, but in none of these instances was I able to. Every once in awhile Jen or Rune would say something, but I couldn't understand what. I would try to respond, but my mouth wouldn't open. Finally, I woke up and realized it was all a dream. jen was laying on the couch and Rune wasn't even in the room.

No comments: