Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Lonely Brute

04/20/08

All I can really remember right now is that I was at my parents' house. In the neighbor's yard next door was a really big vicious dog (or it might have even been a lion, I'm not sure). There was also a cute, average sized dog in my yard. Somehow, it ended up in the other yard and we wondered how we would get it back and were worried that the other dog (or lion) would kill it. It seems like the other dog really only wanted company, though. It took it over under the balcony and fell asleep with the dog cuddled in its front paws. Our dog was terrified and decided to try to get back to our yard while the other was sleeping. It ran and jumped over the fence into my arms, but the giant dog clamped onto one of its back legs and tail just before it made it over. Holding on to the dog with my left arm I slapped the giant dog in the side of the face as hard as I could with my right hand. It let go and I pulled the dog quickly into our yard. The last I can remember it seems like the giant dog was contemplating jumping over the fence and I was preparing myself for a brutal fight.

No comments: