Wednesday, March 23, 2011

S.E.A.

05/07/08

I had this dream about a week ago and wrote down: Store, eat, SEA, and B-day to help me remember it and write about it later. While I remember a little bit, I should have written about it earlier.

In part of the dream I was at a grocery store with Derek. It was a bulk store like Costco or Sam's Club. Derek was off looking for something and I was just walking around. We were there for like 3 hours. It was about 6:00. I was eating all the free samples I could and it seems like I even started pulling things off the shelves to eat. By the time we left I was pretty full.

The next part of the dream must have been during fall semester and just before Fall Break, which for some reason must have been in November. I had bought a plane ticket to go to San Francisco during Fall Break because I was considering transferring to SEA (San Francisco Engineering Academy), which I'm guessing doesn't really exist. Anyways, I already had my ticket but had forgotten to tell anyone in my family that I was planning on going there during fall break until the day that I was supposed to leave.

My mom was kind of upset and tried to force me not to got. She told me that I couldn't miss my grandpa's birthday, because I had already missed my Grandpa Zobell's when I went to San Francisco during Spring Break. Apparently my Grandpa Coon was still alive in this dream. I tried to convince my mom that I had to go because I already had my ticket and didn't want to transfer there until I had checked out the school.

A few days ago I had another dream that I remember a bit. It was a Sunday night and I was going to sleep over at Matt Webber's house. His family still lived in, or moved back into, there old house. I walked over to his house from my parent's house. I was wearing my red plaid pajama bottoms with the hole in the left knee. For some reason I had no shirt on and didn't have my garment top either. I went into his house and went down the stairs. I went into where his bedroom used to be, and then found that he was now living in the large living room in the basement.

No comments: