Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Blinding Light

12-28-06

I don't remember much. In part of it I was dreaming while asleep and I was really tired in this dream within a dream. I was going to play an X-box game, but then went to sleep. In part of the dream I was hurrying somewhere. It seems as though I was going across the stadium parking lot at the University of Utah. It was nighttime and might have been kind of foggy, too. There were quite a few people hurrying. For some reason I was bouncing on my knees to get there. I was holding my ankles and bouncing pretty fast. When I got to the corner I got on my feet. I crossed one street. I was going to cross another when it was clear. A car light was really bright and then I couldn't see anything but white for awhile, even though the car lights weren't shining on me anymore. I had to pen my eyes with my hands and then I could see. It was pretty weird.

No comments: