Sunday, July 6, 2008

Heroes Dream #1

03-10-07

I had some kind of Heroes dream. I guess I was Peter. I saw some guy steal some food or something like that. He ran off at super speed and I sped off after him, shouting after him. Its kind of like how Peter met Claude, and kind of like Clark chasing Bart in Smallville. He went a few levels underground (maybe in a parking lot or something). I jumped down the few levels, rather than taking the extra time to go down the stairs. Just before hitting the ground I slowed myself down with Nathan's flying ability, so that it was a smooth landing. I couldn't see the guy because it was really dark down there. I heard the click of a trigger being pulled and froze time as the bullet was in mid-air. I(Peter) had apparently met Meredith at this time, because with time stopped I made fire to use as light and get out of the way of the bullet and to grab the thief. I unfroze time and the person was amazed by what I was able to do.

He thought that I was like him, being able to move at super-speed. He told me how he was born on the street and didn't remember his parents. He told me how freaked out he was when he found out about his power, and that he felt like he was some kind of monster. He explained how he would use his power to steal food in order to survive. I had decided to let him go and told him that I had to go.

He didn't want me to leave. He wanted someone to be able to talk to. Someone that knew what he was going through, that could help him. He was crying at this time. I held him in a hug and was able to calm him down and comfort him, maybe through my empathetic nature.

No comments: