Friday, July 11, 2008

Brady With A Goatee?

4/20/07

In part of my dream I was at a skate park with Scott and Jeremy. It was like realride or something. I turned in my waiver form, and for some reason the guy at the front desk had to draw some picture for me before I could go skate. While I was waiting Zach came over and asked me for help with homework. I told him to wait for a little bit and then I’d help him. It took the guy a little while to finish his picture. Then I went and helped Zach and started skating.

It seems like I was up at the library at work for quite a bit of the time. At one point I was up at the bridge. But then it seemed to be kind of a mix of our library and Park library or something. I heard some kid say something in Portuguese to his dad. Then he came over and asked me if I knew where some really big waterslide thing was. I asked in Portuguese if he was Brazilian, and then we started talking in Portuguese. We looked out a window and I was able to find the waterslide he was looking for. It was hard to see because it was kind of cloudy and this waterslide was really, really big. It went up a few hundred yards. I told him that it was a pretty scary water slide, but that it was a lot of fun. I ended up going with him on this waterslide. We went down in this tube/raft type thing. It was quite the adrenaline rush. After the initial steep drop there were little sections of pools, I guess to slow you down a little. It seems like our raft had something wrong, because it would pretty much stop, and the next rafts would catch up to us and smash into us, which at that speed kind of hurt. By the time we reached the bottom there were 8 rafts piled up behind us. I asked if we could get a refund or ride it again on a different raft in compensation for what happened, but they wouldn’t let us.

The next thing I remember I was still at work. However, for some reason there was a playground or something at our work as well. One of our jobs was to watch the playground, the way we watched the bridge, a very boring and pointless job. I was at the playground. While I was there I guess I was talking to somebody that I knew, but I don’t remember who. We saw Claudia and somebody else that we knew about to get on a bus to leave or something. It was the first time I had seen Claudia since my mission. Apparently she was up at the U and was studying to be a nurse. Whoever was with Claudia wanted us to leave with them. I said that I was working. She insisted once more, and whoever I was talking to decided to go, but I repeated that I couldn’t since I was at work. Claudia came over and the other two left. Claudia and I talked for awhile.

The next thing that I remember is going home on the Trax. Maybe I had just gotten off of work. However, for some reason this train was going along 6400 S. Apparently, Zach and Megan were on the train as well. At one stop Zach and I decided to go get on the car right in front of the one we were riding in. As I was getting off the one we were already on I saw 4 quarters on the ground and a few nickels. I had seen them on the train on my way up to work as well, so I decided to just grab the quarters. Megan got upset and started yelling after me that I couldn’t do that and that somebody could call the cops and I could go to jail. I just ignored her and got on the other car. While we were on that car Brady popped up. It was kind of funny because Brady had a goatee. And that is all I remember of my dreams.

***
Imagine this face with a goatee. He didn't have any mustache, just a dark colored goatee on his chin, the underside of his chin and the lower cheeks. Maybe later I'll edit this post and add a picture of Brady with a goatee, probably just a drawing, but if this blog is still going in a few years when Brady actually does have a goatee I'll upload that picture, too.

No comments: