Thursday, July 3, 2008

Where Did Your Cows Go?

12-27-06

I had some good ones that I remembered as they were ending and was going to write down, but the details have faded. One was with Aquaman. One had to do with Pirates of the Caribbean. One was one of those strange thoughts as falling asleep. It was kind of like the intro to that worms game where they keep getting bigger and bigger weapons to point at each other. Mine ended with each having a laser. The laser had been tested cutting a ham. I had the advantage because I had a mirror over my heart and I had a helmet that the face was one of those mirrors they use in interrogation rooms (A mirror on one side and window on the other).

The last dream I had was a good one. It was quite confusing. I'm not sure what did and didn't happen. It was one of those dreams that I kept waking up but was still dreaming. In fact I'm not sure I'm awake now, because I even wrote in the journal in this dream. Anyways, apparently I was reading some book, written by someone who didn't appear to be Mormon. He wrote about Polygamy, but was defending the Mormons. There was one really good quote. I woke myself up and started writing about the dream. I grabbed the book to be able to write the quote down. Sometime in here I realized I was still in bed dreaming.

At some point I got up out of bed, but realized that mom would make me do something if I went upstairs, so I went into the family room. I think Heather and Clay and Brady and Zach were in there. I think that I woke up again in my bed and got up and again didn't go up, but mom called me. She made me take the garbage up. Then I realized that I was still dreaming. I was in bed with my eyes closed hearing mom tell people goodbye, but I still must have been dreaming, because a little later I could hear Zach and Brady play videogames. But I must have still been dreaming, because a little later grandma was over here.

Then a little later Megan and Zach were downstairs and Zach had to put some password into a videogame or something for Megan and wouldn't let her look. A little later Zach came back downstairs to play his game and realized that Megan lost his cows. He was angry and asked where his cows went. Still in bed with my eyes closed I said that they jumped over the moon.

As I was still laying in bed with my eyes closed still actually asleep other things happened and then Zach opened my door.
"What?"
"You're still asleep?"
"I'm not asleep, I'm laying down with my eyes closed."
"Why are you still in bed?"
"I'm having fun with one of those dreams where you keep waking up and you're still dreaming."
"I thought you said you weren't asleep."
I was about to ask him where his cows went, and realized that that was probably a part of a dream and didn't really happen. Then I decided to ask anyways just to confuse him, "Where did your cows go?"
"What?"
"Where did your cows go?"
"Why are you like that?"
"Because of oatmeal and cheese."
Then he left and I started writing while him and Brady finish watching Pirates of the Caribbean.

***
The part where Zach opened my door obviously actually happened since a year and a half later I still have evidence that I wrote that down and wasn't still dreaming. I think that my grandma actually did go over, so I heard her while I was in bed with my eyes closed and was semi-conscious. We don't have any video games with cows or that you have to put a password in, so that part didn't happen, and heather and clay weren't ever over, and I didn't take the garbage up. So I was kind of able to piece together that the only things that happened were Zach opening my door and talking to me, my grandma coming over, and possibly my mom saying goodbye to someone.

No comments: