Monday, November 10, 2008

George Bush Hopes They Call Him On A Mission

04-12-08

In my dream George W. Bush was addressing the Brazilian people and telling them about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was explaining the basic beliefs and all of the community and humanitarian aspects of it. I was watching it on T.V. with Derek and Jen. the he got out his guitar and sang, "I hope they call me on a mission." The whole time I was wondering what George Bush was doing talking about the church, and why to the Brazilians.

In another part of the dream I was driving down a free-way & I was behind a big ruck. Big chunks of cement started falling out of the back of the truck. I tried to brake and avoid the chunks of cement. For some reason I could no longer see in front of me to see where they were and I just remember pressing my foot on the brake and bracing myself for an accident, hoping not to die.

Another part of the dream was a star wars thing. I was in a spaceship that had a similar design to a tie-fighter. I was being chased by tie-fighters, going through an asteroid field and trying to make it past a blockade of other imperial ships to land on a planet, get to a hangar that had another ship with a similar design to the Millennium Falcon and use that ship to escape. I was weaving through all this stuff, shooting asteroids, and tie-fighters and made my way to the hangar. There were other people with me, but I'm not sure who. The ship that we wanted to get on was locked down, and they wouldn't let us on it. We ended up finding a way to steal it, though.

No comments: