Friday, November 14, 2008

Pink Drugs & Ice Cream Cones

04/14/08

In part of my dream I was in the car with my mom and dad. My dad was driving and was going north, maybe on State Street. It was night time and for some reason there were these big signs that were telling a story. You would read one sign, and then a little later there would be another sign continuing the story. I don't remember what the story was, though. When we got to South Temple we turned left, and for some reason we were driving up a canyon. My dad fell asleep and started veering off the rode. My mom grabbed the wheel and pointed us in the right direction again. We tried waking my dad up so that he could pull over and let someone else drive, but he just kept snoring and wouldn't wake up. I leaned forward form the back seat and grabbed the steering wheel trying to keep us from crashing while my mom continued trying to wake my dad up.

In another part of my dream I was on my mission in Brazil. It was P-Day and my companion and I were at the store looking for something specific to buy that seems like it wasn't something that really exists. We were in shorts and a t-shirt and there were two parents and a kid that were also shopping. The kid was pretty spoiled and said something rude to us that I can't remember. I overheard the parents talking while we continued to shop. They were concerned about their son. I guess he must have started experimenting with drugs because I remember them saying something about a "baseado" (joint). Later they were counting their money and looked like they were a little short on cash. My companion gave them a little bit of money and we talked a little bit and ended up getting their address to teach them about the gospel a little later.

In another part of the dream some cocaine or crystal meth or some kind of drug was found in a closet at Riverview Jr High. However, it wasn't found by teachers or anything. The drug obviously didn't look like what it actually does, because it was like a bag full of pink grains that looked like large pieces of salt.

For some reason I ended up in a field that seems like it must have been somewhere around 7000 S and 700 W. I was laying on the grass and there were two lions. One of the lions I could tell wanted to attack me. The other, however, was going to protect me. It was a really tense few minutes. All three of us kept looking from one to another. The lion that wanted to attack me started slowly circling around so that he could attack me without the other lion being in the way. I also started slowly circling around the lion I knew would protect, to keep him in between me and the bad lion.

Another few tense moments passed by, then a bicycler went riding past. The lion decide to attack him instead of me, and so it went running after him. My guardian lion somehow communicated that we should hurry and leave in case he came back. I got up and we had just started running when the lion chasing the bicycler got splattered by a bus.

The lion, however, still wanted me to follow him. So I ran after him. We hopped over some fences and took short cuts through backyards. We eventually reached my parents' house, but didn't go in. We went through the backyard. Brady saw us, but we just ran past. The lion hopped over the fence into the next door neighbor's yard, and then over the fence into the neighbor's yard behind him. I was a little bit slower because this fence is old and unsturdy. I carefully, but fairly quickly walked across the top of the fence connecting the three yards. I jumped down just before my mom came out, and continued following the lion to Riverview Jr High, to the closet with the drugs.

Whoever had had the drugs there had realized someone had found them, though, and hid the drugs. It seems like they had replaced it with tiny ice cream cones, but in the bottom of each cone the drugs were hidden. I noticed this and somehow knew who was responsible for this, Megan. I confronted her, but she just looked at the cones form the other side pretending like she didn't know what I was talking about. I turned a cone upside down and pointed out the pink drugs. She denied having anything to do with it, but eventually owned up to it, but tried to justify it to me showing me some magazine that said something about the drug helping the health of people in Africa. This is all that I remember.

No comments: