Friday, November 7, 2008

The Dog Did It

04-04-08

In part of the dream I had been at work. Justin and I had gone to Alumni hall and had been enjoying some free soda. Later, I had left work. I was over by the Trax Station, but across the street talking to some people. I think Derek was among them. Then Justin comes along with cases of soda pop, probably over 100 cans. They were wrapped in plastic and the plastic started to rip, so some of the cans fell out and a couple started spraying pop. I jumped in front of the spray of a Pepsi can with my mouth open and drank it as it was spraying so that none would be wasted. Justin had also come out with some Ron Paul sign because I guess there was going to be some kind of Parade or March. We stuck the sign in the grass and sat down on the hill across from the Trax and waited. It started to get dark and a cop asked us what we were doing. I told him that we thought there was supposed to be a march and we were waiting for it. Just then we heard a marching band approaching. It was coming from the North, not the South like I had thought it would. They marched past us and then I realized that it was already 10:20 and I hadn't clocked out of work yet.

In another part of the dream that I remember I was riding a bike to Murray High School. There was all this construction and tractors, and equipment all over Greenoaks and I was annoyed because it was going to take me longer to get there and longer to get back home.

In another part of the dream I was with Derek and Jen at a library. We found some secret door in the Northwest corner of the library that led us into a hidden portion of the library. This part of the library was amazing. It was very well kept, was very quiet and had a lot of really nice computers. Then it was as if we were in a video game or something because there were these little places/doors that we could go to that would transfer/transport us to different parts of the library. Derek went through one and got transported back into the main part of the library. He thought that he could just transport back, but he had to go find the door again.

Another part of the dream involved Full House. I guess the family was having financial difficulties and Joey was in the living room with a girlfriend and Danny. The girlfriend started talking about all this expensive stuff Joey had been buying for them. Danny isn't saying anything, but is visibly upset. Then a dog barks outside and Danny asks what it was. Joey's girlfriend says it the dog that Joey just bought for her. Danny goes out to the backyard, takes a dump on the lawn and goes back inside and tells Joey to clean it up, saying the dog did it.

THe last part of the dream that I can remember I was at my grandma's in the backyard. there was a two-year old girl riding a tricycle. She wanted me to ride on it. I started riding on it, but going backwards. I was the size that I am now, riding on a little kid's tricycle backwards.

No comments: