Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Death of Snuffaluffagus

This is the first dream that I ever wrote down upon waking up. When I write these dreams upon waking I just write what comes to my mind as I'm writing. So as I write I am sometimes ramble trying to figure out what was going on and it can be a bit jumpy since parts of the dream are very clear; whereas, other parts are very vague.

04-06-04

Part of the dream I was Superman. I was also in a video game when I was Superman. Maybe I was just playing a Superman video game and maybe it was a Virtual Reality Game.

Another part of the dream, I think I was asleep in it, and found out that the elephant character from Sesame Street had been stabbed. I remember waking up in the dream and finding out that it had really happened and there was a big investigation. They found the suspects very quickly, that same day.

The next thing I remember in the dream was that I was at the new Murray High School for some reason. I had just gotten out of a class and walked through part of the school to waste some time before my next class started. It was supposed to be beginning guitar that I was going to, but somehow I ended up playing baseball in gym.

I didn't know anybody on either of the teams. Except it seems like there might have been one or two people that I knew (Jack Neal and Nicky Lasano?). It was a pretty fun game. At some part I must have known I was dreaming, because it seems like I was able to control how far I hit the ball and when the other team got to it. I got a triple, and might have gotten an inside homerun, but didn't realize that another person on my team hadn't gotten to homeplate yet, so they got a force out. I remember somebody on the other team hit a homerun and so we had to get another ball.

I remember a small part of an earlier dream where I was in the new High school. However, it was still the old high school but everything looked new. I was skateboarding in it and I think Kevin Nelson congratulated me for something and I was kind of confused. Part of the school, by the weight lifting room, had a quarter pipe going up the wall. Later I found out that I had won some award for something in one of my classes with Covington the year before.

No comments: