Saturday, April 5, 2008

Intro

I rarely remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning. Usually, I just remember feelings that I had in the dreams, which allow me to almost remember them. However, every once in a while I wake up with all these images and feeling from what I dreamt, and so I start writing it down and lots of details come back to me. When I start writing I'm usually thinking that it was an interesting or cool dream that I had, but as I write and remember more details I realize how bizarre and irrational it all was, and I love it.

So with this blog I will be posting the dreams that I have written down in the past, with the date that I dreamt them, and to start out, just some dreams from the past that I never wrote down, but that I remember or recurring elements in past dreams.

No comments: